10 Aralık 2010 Cuma

Unseemly southern winds that have lasted improperly long affect my mood in a very unbecoming manner. At least that's I'd like to believe. The whole sky sinks down, squats on one's mood, suffocating the perception of life and colour. It is bright and sunny from the window. It is one mean monster of a mood-killer when you're not on the alert.

I don't want to be like this. I want to keep on enjoying my morning tea with a few pages of newpaper, a book that I like, the sunlight in the sky, the meep of a Drape Dragon, a few witticisms exchanged... all little things that give sparkle to an otherwise monotonous life. I believe in a few fireworks in life, but lots of sparkles.

Just saw an ad about getting rid of your addiction (the subject matter was smoking) by therapy. Would it help if we saw pessimism as an addiction and try to get rid of the addiction than be happy with wallowing in it? Hmmm.


Random random random. Give me my sparkles is what I'm trying to say.
 
A few days after I wrote the above, the sky did fall down this morning and the bear in me is content hybernating at home.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder